Horien 38% Daily Contact Lens (10 lenses / box)
Do you know?
High water content lens will absorb our tear and disrupt the normal tear circulation. Similar to the water absorbing sponge, these lenses absorb the tears. As a result, we recommend the low water content contact lens for the dry eyes.
Low water content lenses perform better flexibility and stability. And, most important of all, preserve water for the eyes to provide super comfortable.
With our perfect formula of 38% water content, plus Sodium hyaluronate and trehalose, we provide you a super moist experience!
38% Water content
- 38% water content can lower the speed of water loss
- Keep the lens moisture and decrease the dryness feeling after long time wearing
- Natural moisturizing factors
- Preserved water can form water-locking protection
- The factor will filtrate into the lens to lock the water from inside
- All day comfort
- Natural water lock agent
- Trehalose remains stable and moisture in complete dry environment that forms the surface on the lens
- Prevent the water loss to increase comfort wearing in dry environment
- Multi-curve lens design improves eye tear circulation
|Lens Material : ||polymacon|
|Water Content :||38 %|
|Base Curve (mm) :||8.60|
|Diameter (mm) :||14.0|
|Power Range :||-1.00D to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps)|
|-6.50D to -10.00D (in 0.50 steps)|
|Package Size : ||10 lenses or 30 lenses / box|
|Replacement :||1 day|
|Delivery : ||3 - 7 working days|
1. For first time wearer, you are forbidden to buy contact lenses via online. You should visit a licensed practitioner for the proper eye test and contact lens fitting.
2. For existing wearer, you should visit a licensed practitioner for the eye test if your prescription are more than 2 years.