Clariti 1 Day Daily Contact Lens (30 lenses / box)
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
If the convenience of daily disposable contacts appeals to you, clariti™ 1 day lenses are an excellent choice—whether you’re new to contact lenses or want to switch from your current hydrogel lenses to the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel.
Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti™ 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ technology. The WetLoc™ process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Nearsighted vision correction
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection**
** Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
|Lens Material : ||somofilcon A (Silicon Hydrogel)|
|Water Content :||56 %|
|Base Curve (mm) :||8.60|
|Diameter (mm) :||14.1|
|Power Range :||-0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps)|
|-6.50D to -10.00D (in 0.50 steps)|
|Package Size : ||30 lenses / box|
|Replacement :||1 day|
|Delivery : ||3 - 7 working days|
1. For first time wearer, you are forbidden to buy contact lenses via online. You should visit a licensed practitioner for the proper eye test and contact lens fitting.
2. For existing wearer, you should visit a licensed practitioner for the eye test if your prescription are more than 2 years.