Biomedics 55 Evolution Monthly Contact Lens (6 lenses / box)
For clear, crisp and comfortable vision
Biomedics® 55 Evolution aspheric contact lenses are design to effectively control spherical aberration in the lens and human eye. Spherical aberration is the inability of a lens to focus light on a common point. That means Biomedics 55 Evolution contact lenses are able to focus light, providing clearer, crisper, sharper vision - regardless of the amount of correction required. At the same time, a thinner, patented edge design provides excellent comfort. Biomedics 55 Evolution delivers better vision, comfort, and proven performance.
- Excellent wearing comfort
- Enhanced image quality regardless of prescription
- Patented edge design for better comfort
- UV blocking protection*
|Lens Material :||ocufilcon D|
|Water Content :||55 %|
|Base Curve (mm) :||8.60|
|Diameter (mm) :||14.2|
|Power Range :||-0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps)|
|-6.50D to -10.00D (in 0.50 steps)|
|Package Size :||6 lenses / box|
|Replacement :||30 days|
|Delivery :||3 - 7 working days|
1. For first time wearer, you are forbidden to buy contact lenses via online. You should visit a licensed practitioner for the proper eye test and contact lens fitting.
2. For existing wearer, you should visit a licensed practitioner for the eye test if your prescription are more than 2 years.